2016 2LT Corvette Z06 (Arctic White A8 with Adrenaline Red Interior )
The following info is what makes this car very desirable:
1. One owner and carefully adhered to break-in procedure. This car has NEVER been driven hard until the oil has reached at least 170 degrees! (10K miles as of May, 2017)
2. APR exposed carbon splitter and side skirts. (over $4K) these are far superior to OEM and are the first thing people notice about the car.
3. Stage 2 OEM rear spoiler.
4. Centennial Cup (OEM) black satin wheels. (much easier to clean than stock wheels)
5. Black lug nuts and valve stems.
6. Corsa x-pipe has given the car a much meaner, but not obnoxious sound.
7. Exhaust switch allows baffles open or closed at choice. (beyond track mode)
8. Halltech intake. Extensive forum documentation claims car now has ~700 hp. This car is much stronger and more responsive than a non-Halltech car. (Warranty is not affected)
9. Competition Seats ($2K option) Very cool looking, supportive and comfortable. I have access to the standard GT seats if preferred.
10. Premium Ceramic 35% tint.
11. Expel Protection on front bumper and mirrors.
12. Entire car has been professionally Ceramic coated and waxed with Pinnacle Souveran.
13. Lloyds Z06 floor mats.
14. Very discreet GM splash guards.
15. Upgraded Bose stereo.
16. Professionally tinted markers all around.
17. Taillights have high quality aftermarket smoked lenses.
18. Slightly lowered and re-aligned. (headlights re-aligned, also)
19. Visor warnings removed.
We avoid traffic and interstate travel, so there are possibly NO chips on the car. A buyer has the chance to have this like-new Z06 for less than the cost of a GrandSport!
We want to sell at the end of this summer. (expect to ask low-mid $70s for this great car)
Pics coming when the rain subsides. RED 66 CONVERTIBLE NOT FOR SALE!!!
Pete (Corvettes of Clarksville) 630 965 9125 or email@example.com
1995 C4 Corvette Coupe. Bright Aqua Blue Metallic, (some refeer to it as Turquoise) Light Gray interior, Automatic. 27,000 Original Miles!! Only 908 made in this color. Car is like new in every way! Garage kept, very seldom driven. Will not find one in like new condition as this one. Price is Firm, $15,500. Appraised for just over $22,000.
Call Bill Coke for more info. 931-249-0867
FOR SALE: 1971 Corvette Stingray w/T-Tops and Removable Rear Window, Numbers Matching, 350c.i. 270hp V8, Automatic. The current owner has had the vette for over 25yrs and was purchased from the 2nd owner, a local elderly doctor. The current owner had the engine & transmission rebuilt and Car repainted shortly after purchase. Has New ceramic coated headers and exhaust. Windows, doors, wipers, wiper lid and headlight doors operate as should. Car drives very nicely w/more recent adds such as brakes, tires & shocks. Body is in Above average condition, showing no cracks or blemishes, very straight. Paint looks Good for an older paint job in the original blue. Interior is in Great condition, has an aftermarket Alpine Stereo. The cars underside is excellent with everything clean & in place. The car drives Straight and Stops Straight as it should, sounds good and is reasonably quiet. Does Not overheat, stall or stumble. The Tach is not working, passenger side power window control is loose, A/C needs recharged, rear view mirror needs new pivot post as ears are broken, driver side mirror needs new gasket, rear window can leak when washed. Asking $19, 500 OBO Contact John at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale by Owners
Click on Pic to Enlarge
FOR SALE PAGE